30" Deep 10U Roto Shock Rack Model: 3SKB-R910U30.
- Interior Dimensions: L76,2 x W48,26 x H44,45 cm.
- Lid Depth: 11,43 cm.
- Interior Volume: 163,3 liter.
- Space Units Total: 10.
- Rackable Depth: 76,2 cm.
- Depth Front Rail to Back Lid: 87,63 cm.
- Exterior Dimensions: L110,49 x W67,31 x H67,63 cm.
- Exterior Volume: 502,9 liter.
- Color: Black.
- Product Weight: 36,22 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 37,19 kg.
- 10U Front and rear rack rails.
- Patent pending compound hinged doors.
- Threaded steel rails.
- Rear rails.
- Shock and water resistant.
- Gasketed doors.
- Pressure relief valve.
- Stainless steel key-lockable field replaceable latches.
- Removable 4" casters standard.
- Stacks securely with the wheels on or off.
- Recessed latches.
- Adjustable elastomer shock absorbers.
- Provisions to add additional shocks.
- Roto molded for strength.
SKB’s 30" deep rotomolded shock rack which should be an instant success with all companies utilizing the deeper servers such as the new Dell and Compaq. Nobody else manufactures a rotationally molded shock rack that is 30" deep and that fits inside the center portion of the case.
This case has all of the same great features as the 24" deep Roto Shock Series. Standard features include: (patent pending) compound hinged doors, black powder coated stainless steel latches, removable 4" casters. The inner rack chassis is built of high strength / lightweight aluminum alloy and 11 gauge hot rolled carbon steel rack rails to DIA-310 standards. Shock and vibration mitigation is accomplished with eight (8) elastomeric isolators rated for a payload range of 40 lbs. to 150 lbs. in a standard configuration and up to 300 pounds in a special order extended payload configuration allowing adequate sway space for ambient air circulation and heat dissipation with gasketed doors and pressure relief valve. The rack rails come pre-threaded for standard 10-23 hardware and mounting screws are included.
Read the SKB Shockrack Drop Test Lab Results (PDF).