28" Deep 10U Roto Shock Rack Model: 3SKB-R910U28.
- Interior Dimensions: L74,3 x W48,26 x H44,45 cm.
- Lid Depth: 11,43 cm.
- Interior Volume: 159,4 liter.
- Space Units Total: 10
- Rackable Depth: 74,3 cm.
- Depth Front Rail to Back Lid: 85,73 cm.
- Exterior Dimensions: L106,68 x W67,94 x *H69,2 cm. *Included Casters: H80,6 cm.
- Exterior Volume: 501,7 liter.
- Color: Black.
- Product Weight: 36,88 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 43,54 kg.
- Includes Adjustable Rail Conversion System (ARCS).
- Patent pending compound hinged doors.
- Rear rails.
- Shock and water resistant.
- Gasketed doors.
- Pressure relief valve.
- Stainless steel key-lockable field replaceable latches.
- Removable 4" casters standard.
- Stacks securely with the wheels on or off.
- Recessed latches.
- Adjustable elastomer shock absorbers.
- Provisions to add additional shocks.
- Roto molded for strength.
28 inch Heavy Duty Shockrack systems include a revolutionary new patented Adjustable Rail Conversion System. This ARCS technology allows the user to adjust the rack width up to 0.5 inches on each side and optional easy-mount adapter rails will convert the equipment mounting standard from 3/16" threaded to 7/32" through holes or square cage nut windows. The 7/32" through hole option and the 3/16" threaded are special order items. Accommodates Dell and Compaq servers utilizing "Versa-rail" or "Rapid-rail" pull-out systems.
Square hole rack rails allow the use of replaceable 10-32 screw size cage nuts. Cage nuts and mounting screws are included and (6mm )metric cage nuts and mounting screws are available as a special order)..
This case has all of the same great features as the 24" deep Roto Shock Series. Standard features include: (patent pending) compound hinged doors, black powder coated stainless steel latches, removable 4" casters. The inner rack chassis is built of high strength / lightweight aluminum alloy and 11 gauge hot rolled carbon steel rack rails to DIA-310 standards. Shock and vibration mitigation is accomplished with eight (8) elastomeric isolators rated for a payload range of 40 lbs. to 150 lbs. in a standard configuration and up to 300 pounds in a special order extended payload configuration allowing adequate sway space for ambient air circulation and heat dissipation with black powder coated stainless steel latches, gasketed doors and pressure relief valve.
Read the SKB Shockrack Drop Test Lab Results (PDF).