- Interior Dimensions: L76,2 x W48,26 x H26,67 cm.
- Lid Depth: 11,43 cm.
- Interior Volume: 97,9 liter.
- Space Units Total: 6
- Rackable Depth: 76,2 cm.
- Depth Front Rail to Back Lid: 87,63 cm.
- Exterior Dimensions: L106,68 x W67,94 x *H49,53 cm. *Included Casters: H60,96 cm.
- Exterior Volume: 359 liter.
- Color: Black.
- Product Weight: 30,28 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 35,83 kg.
- 6U front and rear rack rails.
- Patent pending compound hinged doors.
- Threaded steel rails.
- Rear rails.
- Shock and water resistant.
- Gasketed doors.
- Pressure relief valve.
- Stainless steel key-lockable field replaceable latches.
- Removable 4" casters standard.
- Stacks securely with the wheels on or off.
- Recessed latches.
- Adjustable elastomer shock absorbers.
- Provisions to add additional shocks.
- Roto molded for strength.
This case has all of the same great features as the 24" deep Roto Shock Series. Standard features include: (patent pending) compound hinged doors, black powder coated stainless steel latches, removable 4" casters. The inner rack chassis is built of high strength / lightweight aluminum alloy and 11 gauge hot rolled carbon steel rack rails to DIA-310 standards. Shock and vibration mitigation is accomplished with eight (8) elastomeric isolators rated for a payload range of 40 lbs. to 150 lbs. in a standard configuration and up to 300 pounds in a special order extended payload configuration allowing adequate sway space for ambient air circulation and heat dissipation with gasketed doors and pressure relief valve. The rack rails come pre-threaded for standard 10-23 hardware and mounting screws are included.
Read the SKB Shockrack Drop Test Lab Results (PDF)